Friday, November 4, 2011

Transhumanism for the Masses: Ensuring the Survival of the Transhuman Ideal and its Propagation to all Facets of Society

Are you a transhumanist? If so, I would like you to do something over the next few days. Ask people about their views on transhumanism. You know what, just ask them about transhumanism. I want to know what they say. Let me know. This isn't a time sensitive request, because, even if you are reading this six months after it is posted, I believe the results will be the same.

I recently asked someone I would consider a well-informed individual "Do you have any views of the nearly unknown Transhumanist agenda?"

His answer was "I don't have a good understanding of transhumanism, but from what I know of it sounds like anti-human. (Some) Europeans seem to be at war with the natural universe. Its a battle they will ultimately lose."

I am starting to agree. I am a transhumanist, do not doubt that, but from the point of view of the common man, transhumanism is not a friendly cause. Like most things not understood, it is either feared or maligned. Look it up, learn about it. Actually talk to people about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment