Saturday, August 25, 2012

GOP 2012!

Republican Party Symbol
2012!

  So, I have been reading stuff that is rather harsh to the GOP, of which I am a registered member.  Unfortunately I do agree with a lot of it, though much of it is as far out there as anything the target can come up with.  I personally believe that the future of technological advancement is in trouble so long as the rather fanatical christian fervor of the party continues.  I do not see it stopping any time soon.  
  So, with this criticism of my own political affiliation, I implore more logical minds to once again make a stand within the party.  Take control once again.  If not, let's make another political party, one not left, not right, not libertarian.  One Logical.  One that looks to the future, not only of itself, but of the people of the good ole USA. 


Is this one better?  I only used the reversal of the Democrat's symbol for the equestrian nature of unicorns.  

No comments:

Post a Comment